Day of Wedding Coordination Packages
Day of Coordination is perfect for the couple that has planned all of their details, secured their vendors and just needs help making sure everything runs smoothly on the day of their event so they can relax and enjoy their special day.
Our Day of Coordination duties include:
- Initial phone or email consultation to discuss your vision and details of your day
- Unlimited email and scheduled phone communication from time of signing contract
One on-site Wedding Coordinator for your entire wedding day, start to finish
- Management & implementation of wedding day timeline/ itinerary
- Management and communication with vendors to let them know Island Wedding Memories will be your onsite coordinator, confirm (or update if needed) the details of their services, and to give location and day of timeline information prior to event.
- Coordinate rehearsal, site visit (if available), review property layout & decor setup
- Manage and direct vendors for set up of ceremony and reception sites per instructions
- Set up personal decor items, for guest tables, sign in, cake table, signage and other misc items
- Greet and direct your guests throughout the day, assistance with seating family members and guests
- Distribute and pin flowers to wedding party, family members & special guests
- Manage and direct wedding party through ceremony and key moments in reception
- Communicate with photographer to ensure all photos are taken and on time, update and prompt DJ to make event announcements and coordinate dinner service timing
- Ensure payment of vendor tips & balances at the end of the event
- Pack all gifts and decor to be sent home with bride and/or designated individual
- Assist vendors in take down of event and make sure locations are left as they were when we arrived
- We bring along a wedding kit which includes item like tape, scissors, lighters, safety pins, hair pins, first aid, ect.
Please visit us on Facebook